All of our dance classes have a specific dress code to allow freedom of movement and create a uniform class presence.
Dance Attire (boys)
- Ballet – Boys may wear a white close fitted t-shirt, black sport leggings and black ballet shoes
- Jazz – Tight fitting black sport shirt and black jazz/sweat pants
- Tap- Dance shirt, jazz pants and black split sole tap shoes (any brand).
Dance Attire (girls)
- Ballet 1 & 2 – Black-cherry leotard*, Ballet Pink tights, Pink split-sole ballet shoes.
- Ballet 3 & 4 -Black leotard, Ballet Pink tights, Pink split-sole ballet shoes.
- Tap -Leotard with jazz pants/leggings/tights and black split sole tap shoes (any brand).
- Modern – Black leotard, Black footless/convertible tights
- Jazz – Black leotard, Black footless tights or jazz pants
- Hip Hop – Close fitting t-shirt, and black jazz pants, crop pants or sweat pants. Jazz shoes or non – mark gym shoe.
- Aerial Silks – Leotard, tight fitting pants or leggings, and tight fitting top that covers the armpits.
* Items marked with an asterisk must ordered with the form you’ll receive with your Class Confirmation Packet. Sent shortly after enrollment closes.
Please email us at email@example.com with any additional questions.