All of our dance classes have a specific dress code to allow freedom of movement and create a uniform class presence.
Dance Attire (boys)
- Ballet – Boys may wear a white close fitted t-shirt, black sport leggings and black ballet shoes
- Jazz – Tight fitting black sport shirt and black jazz/sweat pants
- Tap- Dance shirt, jazz pants and black split sole tap shoes (any brand).
Dance Attire (girls)
- Dance Combo -Ballet pink leotard with attached skirt*, Pink tights, Pink split-sole ballet shoes, Tan Mary Jane tap shoes.
- Pre-Ballet – Ballet pink leotard with attached skirt, Pink tights and Pink split-sole ballet shoes.
- Ballet 1 & 2 – Black-cherry leotard*, Pink tights, Pink split-sole ballet shoes.
- Ballet 3 & 4 -Black leotard, Pink tights, Pink split-sole ballet shoes.
- Tap -Leotard with jazz pants/leggings/tights and black split sole tap shoes (any brand).
- Modern – Black leotard, Black footless/convertible tights
- Jazz – Black leotard, Black footless tights or jazz pants
- Hip Hop – Close fitting t-shirt, and black jazz pants, crop pants or sweat pants. Jazz shoes or non – mark gym shoe.
- Aerial Silks – Leotard, tight fitting pants or leggings, and tight fitting top that covers the armpits.
* Items marked with an asterisk must ordered with the form you’ll receive with your Class Confirmation Packet. Sent shortly after enrollment closes.
Please email our Director of Dance Miss Tasha at Tasha@ttrilogyculturalarts.com with any additional questions.