We are happy to provide answers to some of the most commonly asked questions about enrolling in classes at Trilogy. Please give us a call at 913-254-4444 if you don't find the answers to your questions here.
Q: Can I enroll in person?
A: Yes. Just come to the Trilogy Office during office hours and we will help you get enrolled.
Q: Can I drop off my child outside the building?
A: Students ages 11 and under should be escorted to class and met after class by a parent or older sibling. Students age 12 and older may move to and from class on their own.
Q: There is a break in my child's schedule. Is there supervision available?
A: We do not offer childcare for students outside of class time. Older students may sit in the cafe area between classes if they have a break. Younger children should have a parent or older sibling with them when not in class.
Q: What is the appropriate attire for my child?
A: All classes have a specified dress code
-Acting, musical theatre, vocal, and stunts classes are: Black t-shirt with black sweat pants or jazz pants. This allows freedom of movement during class activities. Gym or black jazz shoes (no flip flops).
-Aerial Silks: Leotard, tight fitting pants or leggings, and tight fitting top that covers the armpits.
- Ballet 1 & 2 – Black-cherry leotard*, Ballet Pink tights, Pink split-sole ballet shoes.
- Ballet 3 & 4 -Black leotard, Ballet Pink tights, Pink split-sole ballet shoes.
- Ballet (boys)-white close fitted t-shirt, black sport leggings and black ballet shoes
- Tap -Leotard with jazz pants/leggings/tights and black split sole tap shoes (any brand).
- Tap (boys)- Dance shirt, jazz pants and black split sole tap shoes (any brand).
- Modern – Black leotard, Black footless/convertible tights.
- Jazz – Black leotard, Black footless tights or jazz pants.
(boys) – Tight fitting black sport shirt and black jazz/sweat pants.
- Hip Hop – Close fitting t-shirt, and black jazz pants, crop pants or sweat pants. Jazz shoes or non – mark gym shoe.
Please make sure your dance student wears proper shoes and street clothes or cover-ups when outside the classroom.