Trilogy offers a complete selection of dance courses with multiple levels, including pre-school, combo, ballet, tap, jazz, modern/contemporary, lyrical/improv, leaps and turns and aerial silks classes.
Ballet students are the core cast members of Trilogy’s Annual Christmas Production, The Nutcracker Sweet. All Trilogy ballet instructors are professionals in their fields and either dancing with Quixotic or Kansas City Ballet.
All of our dance classes have a specific dress code to allow freedom of movement and create a uniform class presence.
Dance Attire (boys)
- Ballet – Boys may wear a white close fitted t-shirt, black sport leggings and black ballet shoes
- Jazz – Tight fitting black sport shirt and black jazz/sweat pants
Dance Attire (girls)
- Dance Combo -Ballet pink leotard with attached skirt, Pink tights, Pink ballet shoes, Tan Mary Jane tap shoes.
- Pre-Ballet – Ballet pink leotard with attached skirt, Pink tights and Pink ballet shoes.
- Ballet 1 & 2 – Black-cherry* leotard, Pink tights, Pink ballet shoes.
- Ballet 3 & 4 -Black leotard, Pink tights, Pink ballet shoes.
- Modern – Black leotard, Black footless/convertible tights
- Jazz – Black leotard, Black footless tights or jazz pants
- Hip Hop – Close fitting t-shirt, and black jazz pants, crop pants or sweat pants. Jazz shoes or non – mark gym shoe.
- Aerial Silks – Leotard, tight fitting pants or leggings, and tight fitting top that covers the armpits.
* Contact Miss Tasha to order.