Trilogy Cultural Arts Centre's Ticket Policy
Trilogy Cultural Arts Centre's ticket policy applies to all ticketed events regardless of point of purchase.
- All ticket sales are final, there are no refunds.
- In the case of cancellation or rescheduling of event, exchanges less any fees may be possible. Please keep your tickets or confirmation email until the options are publicly announced.
- Please check all tickets to ensure you have received the correct performance, date and time.
- Events, programs, artists, dates, and times are subject to change.
- All seating is at the discretion of venue management.
- Ticket holder assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event.
- Regardless of age, all attendees must have tickets.
- Telephones, cameras and other electronic devices should be turned off prior to entering venue.
- Use of recording devices (video, audio, or other medium) is prohibited without written consent.
- Acceptance and use of this ticket gives the patron’s consent to any recording or photographs made by talent, venue, or their contractors.
Please Don’t Leave Your Seats Empty
Donate your tickets for resale if you cannot attend the performance. Return tickets to the Trilogy Office at least 24 hours before event to receive a tax-deductible donation receipt.